Vacuum Booster Systems
Turn-key Vacuum Systems
TMC Fluid Systems supplies a diverse range of vacuum packages from standard compact units to complex purpose built systems with integrated instrumentation and control panels for local as well as remote operation.
Typical vacuum systems may include Rotary Oil Pumps, Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps, Piston Pumps, Screw Pumps, Mechanical Vacuum Boosters, Dry Pumps, Pre-Condensers, Post-Condensers, Heat Exchangers, Scrubber Systems, Gauges, Separators, Traps, etc.
We offer systems for complete waste oil distillation for both continuous duty and batch processes.
Individual customization is done for process such as Dehydration, Light oil cut and Lube oil cut. These systems can be designed for vacuum requirements of vacuum distillation and short path/molecular distillation.
Vacuum Systems are custom designed, compact, skid mounted packages having a combination of Pumps, inter stage traps and demisters with process specifically engineered Electrical Control Panel for total automation.
- High vacuum of the order of 0.01 Torr or better
- Instantaneous start-stop option, no warm up time required
- Extremely low recurring costs and low specific Power consumption
- Totally dry mechanical vacuum pumping system with zero steam consumption
- No effluent discharge hence eco-friendly
- Resistant to minor load variations
- Entirely mechanical and compact design
- High operating speed and low pump downtime
- Can work at various Pressures at different times to get the desired vacuum level
- Minimal vibration and noise
- Robust design rated for continuous duty applications
- Unique dry pumping system, eliminating rotary vane pumps, which are otherwise a constant source of headache for maintenance personnel
- Compact Vacuum Pumping systems with interstage traps to arrest all vapors
- Vacuum systems available for dehydration, light oil cuts & lube oil cuts
- Process specific engineered Electrical Control Panel for total automation