High Pressure Blowers
High Pressure Water-Cooled Blower
Water-Cooled Air Blowers are similar to air-cooled type blowers in construction and performance - except for the addition of a cooling arrangement.
In water-cooled blowers, the main casing and side plates have water jackets around them, through which water is circulated, which dissipates the heat generated and keeps the internals cool. Water-cooled blowers are recommended for applications where discharge pressures exceed 10-psi (or 7000-mm WG).
In applications where the differential pressure is in excess of 10-psig, it is both essential and recommended to dissipate the heat for efficient working and longevity of the blower bearings and seals. These blowers have a unique design of single inlet and single outlet for cooling water and no cumbersome water pipe connections externally. Internal circulation of water to various areas is achieved through in-built channels. This unique design makes the operations very simple, yet very effective. The cooling water inlet is at the bottom so that the water rises up against gravity, reaching all the corners before it comes out from the outlet. The flow rate of cooling water required are low.
Standard Design & Constructional Features
- Factory engineered, factory guaranteed, superior product
- 100% oil free air delivery
- Alloy steel hardened and ground timing gears
- Anti-friction bearings
- Rotary oil seals
- Rigid one piece CI casing and side plates
- Horizontal and vertical configurations available
- Easy rotor timing setting
- No vanes, valves or rings to wear
- Large inlet and outlet connections for minimum loss
- Improved volumetric efficiency and reduced operating temp.
- Alloy steel toughened shafts ground to close tolerances
Performance Specifications - High Pressure (Water-Cooled) Blowers